Saturday 1 February 2014

Hello All,

My name is Shebeer Mohammed. I have started this blog just to share my knowledge from my experiments and experiences I had in my long 32 years (subject to change). I do not want to enforce anyone, about my expertise (what so called), or my small small achievements, in-fact I can be a well wisher who needs my thoughts.

I born in an ordinary family though  I brought up among extra ordinary peoples. My mother, yes I should say she is. (I do not like the way I need to address my mother as "she", I feel bit uncomfortable) Umchi, yhe its good to call in that way always.

My all creativity is dedicated to Umchi, I really don't think its the gene, its my umachi's encouragement, and support. I am always happy with umchi. I always show umachi's what ever I create expecting her (her is okay to use) appreciation. I never failed in getting that awards, I am sure it not because its good.


I will narrate all about umachi and me later sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment

വളർച്ച

  നീ സന്തോഷവാനായിരുന്നാൽ  ഒരു മൃഗത്തോളം വളരും  നീ മറ്റൊരാളെ സന്തോഷിപ്പിക്കുക കൂടി ചെയ്താൽ മനുഷ്യനോളം വളരും